We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This policy sets out what we do with the personal data we obtain from you and how we deal with cookies
If this policy is not acceptable to you. You must leave the site immediately as your authority to access it is denied.
| We Us Our
Interactive Network Limited (Company Registration Number 07616055) of registered office Greengate Business Centre, 2 Greengate Street, Oldham, England, United Kingdom, OL4 1FN a company registered in England and Wales
A visitor to the Site
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to the Us via the Site and this definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Includes all types of electronic device used to access the Site
means a small text file placed on your computer by this Site when you visit certain parts of the Site and/or when you use certain features of the Site. Details of the cookies used by this Site are set out in Clause 12;
means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
means any third party that accesses the Site and is not employed by Us and acting in the course of their employment; and
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to what we and our users do using this Site. It does extend to any other sites we might link to.
3. The Data We Collect
We collect some or all of the following information from time to time:
- date of birth
- job title
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as post/ZIP code, preferences and interests
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- operating system (automatically collected)
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
What We Do With the Data We Collect
- 3.1 We may keep your personal data for up to 12 months or (if you have an account with us) for the life of that account.
- 3.2 Unless the law tells us otherwise we will not disclose your personal data to any third party (except members of our group of companies and our affiliates). See Clause 4
- 3.3 All your personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- 3.4 We use your personal data from time to time to give you with the best possible service and experience when using our Site. He following are typical types of use:
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our products / services
- email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes.
- To customise or update the Site.
4. Third Party Sites and Services
- 4.1 Sometime we use other companies to help us with some of the functions on the Site, such as payments, deliveries, marketing etc. We give those companies access to some of your personal data so that they can do their job.
- 4.2 Any third party getting data from us uses it only to the extent they need by them to do what we have asked them to do. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Any personal data that is processed by any third party will be processed strictly within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 6.1 From time to time our business will change and this may involve us selling some or part of our Company. The personal data you give us will, if it is appropriate, be transferred to any new owner but always under the terms of this Policy and they will only be allowed to use that data for the same purposes for which you supplied it to us.
- 6.2 Because of the number of users of our site we won’t contact you in advance of any transfer
7. Controlling Use of Your Data
- If you give us personal data we will give you some options to restrict our use of that data. This may include the following:
- 7.1 use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 7.2 sharing data with third parties.
8. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 8.1 You may use some parts of the Site without providing any personal data at all. If you want to use the entire Site you will have to send us some personal data.
9. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data we hold on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.00 (Sterling).
- Data security is very important to us and to protect your personal data we have put in place certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to make sure that that date is secure.
First Party Cookies
Third Party Cookies
- 11.2 When using this Site certain third party cookies may be placed and accessed on your computer. Third party cookies are placed by sites and/or parties other than Us. Third party cookies are used on this Site for advertising purposes and have nothing to do with l to the services provided by the Site.
- 11.3 All Cookies used by this Site are used in accordance with the Law.
You giveus permission to place Cookies on your computer
- 12.4 When you stay logged on to the Site you are giving us permission to place cookies on your computer. You can always stop that happening if you want using the tools provided by your Internet Browser but if you do that certain features of the Site may not function fully or as intended.
- 11.5 Certain features on our site may need cookies to work properly and the Law allows these Cookies if they are “strictly necessary”. We will not ask your permission to place these Cookies on your computer. You can still block these cookies by changing your Internet Browser’s settings as mentioned above.
- 11.6 Google and others analyse our site all the time and we use that information to help our business. The data they collect includes things like who visits the site, where they come from, how long they stay on the Site, what pages they visit and so on.. These statistics help us to understand how Users use the Site. This then helps us to improve the Site and the products and/or services we offer.
- You don’t have to let us to use these Cookies as we’ve said before, you can disable them, but while our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Site, it does help us to continually improve our business.
- 11.8 You choose to allow cookies or not in your internet browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and so on…). Most Internet Browsers also let you to choose whether to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- 11.9 You can choose to delete Cookies at any time but if you do this you may lose information which helps you to access the Site more quickly and efficiently.
- 11.10 We always recommend that you check that your Internet Browser is up-to-date. Use the Help and guidance screens provided by the internet browser if you are not sure what you are doing.
12 Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy as we decide from time to time or as may be required by Law. If we make any changes they will be posted on the site and you will be deemed to have accepted the changes the next time you use of the Site after the alterations.